Skip to main content
  • The position of something is the distance of something away from a reference point, speed is how something is going. This can be used to also help a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Stuck In Life

Blog Post #4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsjj_-5RlkI&feature=youtu.be Can you think of a time you were like a person stuck on an escalator? Yes, I can, there was a time in my 8th-grade algebra class where I didn't understand what we were learning, so I just gave up. Was there something once you tried and you were able to do it despite not believing you could? Yes, last week I did my math on KahnAcademy and I didn't think I could even get a 75% on an assignment, but I was persistent and achieved the goal. Why do we have a tendency to think down upon ourselves? We have a tendency to do this because at certain times we lack self- confidence and are afraid to take risks. How can you learn to recognize these moments where you get "stuck on an escalator" and what can you do to fight the tendency to rely on others to solve our problems? We could ask ourselves how this problem could be solved, and typically you can solve most problems with bei...

I Improved!

I got all 3s! How has your thinking changed? My thinking has changed to how energy is transferred and how to represent them, I tend to think on how I can solve the problem and not just stop working . What questions do you have now that you could've awnsered? I could've awnsered how to represent a change in amount of energy.

Velocity

Reflection - Recently, I have been doing very well. I have been understanding a majority of the content we are learning. If I am confused about something, and others call me, "bad" at a topic, I don't agree with it and try to improve. I can make better decisions on how to resolve my feelings on failure with trying to improve on the specific topic I am struggling on, now that we have diagnoser.com, we can improve our knowledge on physics from home. I will try to in the future study homework or go online on my own time to help myself understand topics I am confused about.